Are you just setting up a business presence on Facebook, or do you have one already that you’d like to maximize?
Start with the first five in a series of 15 posts on Facebook Business Basics. Then stay around for Facebook Marketing Tips, using examples of small businesses using Facebook business pages.
1. HubSpot’s Video on How to Set Up a Facebook Business Page — Build your Facebook business page in just five quick steps. This 6 minute video, created by the internet marketing pros at Hubspot, walks you through those stages, simply and clearly. Click for more on Facebook business page setup.
2. Facebook Business Page Name – Pick the name of your Facebook business page with care. Consider adding a short keyword phrase, like a city name or type of business. Click for more on choosing the name for your Facebook business page.
3. Facebook Business Page Logo or Photo — Add a logo, photo or graphic to your Facebook business page. Include an image because photos catch the eye and engage the viewer to a greater degree than text. Click for more on choosing a logo or photo for your Facebook business page.
4. Use That Facebook Info Tab To Talk About Your Business — Use the info tab on your Facebook business page to describe your mission, products and services, plus hours of operation and location if you are a local business. If your page is about a brand, you can describe your niche and features. Click for more on using the Info Tab on your Facebook business page.
5. Key Boxes on Your Facebook Business Page — In the box under your logo, use a succinct description of your business – or your “elevator pitch.” Be sure it includes several business keywords, because words here are indexed by the search engines like Google. Click for more on making the most of key boxes on your Facebook business page.
Visit Using Facebook for Business Marketing to see all upcoming posts in the series Facebook Business Basics. You are invited to subscribe by email so that you don’t miss any.
And visit us on our Facebook for Business page on Facebook.