The Pinterest board Customer Journey with Google Analytics shows how visitor segments move through your site. Decide the path you want them to take and create a funnel to track it in Google Analytics. Pinned posts include…
Buyer Personas Using Google Analytics
- How to Create an Audience Persona, Kristin Lesko on MoreVisibility.com
- How to Create a Preliminary Buyer Persona With Facebook Insights and Google Analytics, Fatbit Technologies
Customer Journey with Google Analytics
- New Google Analytics Interactive Tool – Customer Journey to Online Purchase, Tom Craver, SearchEngineWatch
- Refreshing “The Customer Journey to Online Purchase” – New Insights into Marketing Channels, Sara Jablon Moked in Google Analytics Blog
- Measuring the Full Customer Journey, by Siegfried Stepke in Online-Behavior.com
- Video 16 minutes – What is “User Flow” in Google Analytics? How can it help YOUR business? Kyle Bailey on YouTube.com
Customer Journey Maps
- 30 Ways to Use Journey Maps, Ronald Peeringa on LinkedIn.
- About Flow Visualization Reports, Google Analytics Help
==> To find any of these links, check out my Pinterest board Customer Journey with Google Analytics.
See more posts to understand your marketing with Google Analytics