Let’s say you have found a web page with great recipe or with a blog post explaining how to lose weight.
Now you want to send a link by email to a friend.
What to do?
Steps To Send a Link By Email
Regardless of the email provider you use, but assuming your computer is running Windows and not the IOS/Mac operating system, you can do this:
- Find the address bar, the link with the website url, perhaps with the www. On desktop, this is usually at the top of page.
- Highlight this text by clicking and dragging. Or click in that box and hold down the control key and press the A key. You should see the line has been highlighted.
- Copy the contents of that line. Either click Copy from the menu or right click and hold down the control key and press the C key.
- Open your email account
- Click into the email message.
- Click Paste from the menu bar, or hold down the control key and press the V key.
If you want to send a website URL (a link) to someone using a Mac, here’s a related post.